The Practice aims to comply with the NHS Constitution which can be found here
We are committed to maintaining and enhancing our good reputation for being a caring and innovative practice.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner.
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you as an equal.
- Discuss treatment options with you and refer you to other experts when necessary.
- Act as your advocate and guide through health and social services.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and keep health records secure.
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn.
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can't attend.
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can't wait.
- Be nice to our staff. They do their best for you.
- Help us to help you in your care.